Is the first port of call for information and /or advice on any issue. She also organises a full programme of adult education courses that you may be interested in participating in. Ms Rai can be found on the playground meeting and greeting at the start and end of the school day – if you can’t find her then ask at the main reception.
Headteacher & Deputy Head Teachers
Mrs Stone, Mrs Monteiro and Mrs Balan are visible around the school site each morning, meeting and greeting parents and children. If you want an appointment to the see either of them, then it is best to arrange a date and time through Sue Heath-Gardiner, PA to the leadership team.
Are senior teachers responsible for the pastoral well-being of the children in their phase:
- Foundation (Nursery & Reception): Miss Samuel
- Crescent (Y1/3/5): Mrs Millar
- Globe (Y2/4/6): Miss Hemsted
They are visible in their hall or outside out at the end of each day if you want to speak with them
Since the doors are open 10 minutes before the start of school – this is a good time to catch the class teacher or teaching assistant to pass on any essential information. You can also catch them at the end of the day.
There are 3 parents evenings each year:-
- Autumn Term : Settling in and target setting
- Spring Term: Progress
- Summer Term: Reporting achievement
- A weekly newsletter is sent home every Friday celebrating achievement, outlining the week ahead and flagging up essential dates and information.
- Reports on progress and attainment are produced annually
However, if do you have a concern about your child’s education or well being that has not been resolved in discussion with the class teacher or the Phase Leader, then please bring it to the attention of the Head Teacher or one of the deputy heads.
If you still feel that your concern has not been dealt with to your satisfaction then you should make a complaint in writing to the Chair of the Board of Directors c/o the school office.